Earplugs Just for Women
Way back in the dark ages all earplugs were made in one size fits all and invariably they were first designed for men. Many women would have tried using earplugs in those bad old days and found them uncomfortable and just plain too big. After wearing a pair all night many women ended up with very sore ears and gave up or went back to stuffing their ears with cotton!! Luckily these days you should know that they make earplugs specifically designed for women who have smaller ear canals than men. Not only are they guaranteed to be the right fit, but they even sell them in pink, if you happen to like the color pink!. A good nights sleep with serious snore blocking earplugs is within reach and for all the drummers out there there are plenty of options of smaller sized earplugs for musicians that save your ears AND are comfortable to wear all night. Similarly with earplugs for flying and motorcycle wind noise there are small sized earplugs that are ideal for women. So if you have given up on finding the best pair of earplugs for your needs then look again and check out this guide of options "Earplugs just for Women"
Different Types of Earplugs
- Disposable Foam Earplugs
- Moldable Wax Earplugs
- Moldable Silicone Putty
- Plastic Earplugs
- Silicone Earplugs
The Best Earplugs for Women
The top ten earplugs for women in stock are:
- Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs: These earplugs by Macks are the same as the original Macks Safesound, only that they're made specifically for women. They're made smaller for ladies with smaller ear canals, they're made with a low-pressure slow release foam with a tapered point and they're pink. These are great for sleep and hazardous noise levels.
- Macks Safesound Slimfit Earplugs: These earplugs by Macks are the same as the original Macks Safesound, only that they're significantly smaller and slimmer. They're made smaller for ladies with smaller ear canals, they're made with a low-pressure slow release foam with a tapered point and they're purple. These are great for sleep and hazardous noise levels.
- Mighty Plugs: This is a soft, moldable and reusable earplug designed for all ages. They're great for sleep, hazardous noise and they even keep out water! Soft moldable and easy to place over the ear canal. Comfortable becasue they don't require insertion into the ear canal.
- Macks Pillowsoft Silicone Putty Earplugs: Molds to the unique contour of different ear shapes, great for sleep and hazardous noise levels, protects you from swimmers ear and are ultra comfortable.
- Heartech Range in Small Size Earplugs: With these earplugs, you're guaranteed a small fit with maximum comfort. These are pre-molded silicone earplugs that are also hypo-allergenic. They're reusable, protect your hearing from hazardous noise levels and are great for getting a good night's sleep.
- Alpine Range with super Soft Flanges: These earplugs are customisable to your unique ear size. The lower flange can be easily trimmed with scissors to get a smaller comfortable more exact fitting earplug for women and you're guaranteed maximum comfort with their thermo-reactive silicone fit flanges that soften with your body heat. They're great for noise reduction, sleeping, flying and to keep water out of your ears. They're also reusable!
- EarPeace Musicians Earplugs: Unobtrusive and very soft and comfortable these earplugs offer a brilliant comfy fit for most ears and best of all once in place you'll hardly be able to see them with their flesh tones and unobtrusive stem.
- Etymotic earplugs for musicians: These specialist musicians earplugs come in average and Large sizes. Average is recommended for women's ears.
- Pacato low occlusion musicians earplugs are brilliant for retaining sound quality whilst listening to loud music. They sit deep in the ear and flat against the ear canal so have very low occlusion (the echo you can hear while wearing earplugs) and come with two sizes small and large in each pack ideal for fitting any size ear.
So, ladies, you have options when it comes to earplugs. Give one of these earplugs a try and start getting that much needed sleep or better yet, use them to protect your hearing if you find yourself in situations where you're exposed to loud noises that could damage your hearing.
If you have really small or sensitive ears try Earplugs for Kids and you're bound to fit a small comfortable earplug!
I truly appreciate this forum.Thanks Again. Really Great. Mclaughlan